- Put the award logo/image on your blog.List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions you were asked
- Nominate 10 – 20 people & notify
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
It was a surprising yet overwhelming moment for me to get nominated by Dronstad for this award. He is man full of life who has got a great sense of humour and wit. Apart from that, he believes in motivating people with his supportive gesture. All his posts has something new to offer to his followers. I must say, he has written many beautiful pieces of writing and through his writing one can make out that he friendly, down to earth personality.I Your presence should be such that lighten up other’s mood, have that tinge of healing power in you that makes the other person forget his worriment, making him realise how beautiful life can be if you choose to keep yourself in the company of those who does everything for you without even your knowing of it.I would love to see my followers making a visit on his blog to check some of his great works.
Tell Your Readers 3 Things About Yourself:
- There was a time when all I needed was someone with whom I could express my feelings and thoughts to.My loneliness led me to start writing quotes and with each quote that I wrote, the more peace I got sharing with my followers.
- I always craved for reading books.In fact, I have my own bookshelf where I keep my novels arranged which I never intent to share with anyone because I treat them as my little babies.(A crazy bookaholic spotted!)😉
- I’m a very slow reader. I don’t enjoy reading in a hurry with stress.I take my own time and generally love to read at late nights when there’s only calmness to surround me.
The are list of people whom I would love to nominate for their exemplary posts.
There are certain questions asked by dronstad which are mentioned below:
● What got you to writing?
There was a time when all I needed was someone to whom I could express my feelings and thoughts to.My loneliness led me to start writing quotes and with each quote that I wrote, the more peace I got sharing with my followers.
● What fictional character you consider as your soulmate?
Anisha of You Are The Best Friend is the character which I consider as my soulmate as there was something very strong about her that made feel attached to her and relate with her character.
● What is your best trait and what is your worst?
My best traits are:
I’m fond of taking up new challenges and giving up in tough situations is not my style, instead I engage myself in finding alternatives to every problem.I have the guts to face the odds and I am always prepared to face the upcoming.
My worst traits are:
Overthinking is what makes it difficult for me to move on and get my way out of it to look out for the things that can divert my mind with positivity.
● Who made the greatest influence on you to start blogging?
Subhajit who is very dear to me, inspired me to begin with this idea of writing and he was the one who helped me bring out the writer in me.His choice of words and writings deeply moved me and since then, I make myself work hard to meet his level of perfection.
● Your choice of weapon is?
My positive mind and sharper than sword Pen (writing skill) is my choice of weapon.
1.What are the top two books that you would like to recommend someone to read?
2.What are your hobbies?
3.Is there any unfufilled wish which you are looking forward to accomplish this year or in the years to come?
4.Mention that one quality about yourself that annoys you the most.
5.What changes you wish to see around yourself?
Wishing for more such opportunities to knock at my door. I feel, I am off to a great start this year.* Touchwood*